Our Weekend....

Monday, June 1, 2015

It's no secret that I'm obsessed with maxi dresses. They are so bump-friendly and comfy during these summer days.  And the great part is that I can use them after my pregnancy!  This weekend I opted for another Target number while running errands.


25 weeks

I'm in love with Boho-inspired accessories like these mixed charm bracelets.  They're so delicate and great to wear stacked together or even just one or two by themselves.


I'm always on the search for some interesting rings to add to my collection. Chained midi rings are a new adventure for me.  I love wearing midi rings so the chained ones were a nice way to switch things up a bit.



Dress: Target (similar design here)
Bracelets: F21 (sold out but similar here)
Ring: F21 (sold out but similar here)



We headed out to tackle a few errands. One of our stops was Molbak's Garden + Home. I'm in LOVE with that place! They have everything you need for your outdoor or indoor garden! I only had time to roam half of the shop, so I need to make another trip soon so I can see EVERYTHING!!!!


Headed straight for the hydrangeas!

I was obsessed with the hydrangeas and spent about 25 minutes trying to figure out which one I wanted!





I settled on a white hydrangea and a Thai lime tree. The lime leaves smell so amazing and I can use it in cooking which I'm really excited about! 


We also stopped at one of our fave places to eat, La Isla Cuisine. Puerto Rican cuisine reminds me of food we eat in Trinidad so I could always go for their food!  The rice and beans with maduros (fried sweet plantains) are my favorite!

Love spending time with this guy!



The weather was so perfect this weekend and I'm really missing the sun today! It's another rainy day in Seattle!

Hope everyone's week is off to a great start!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!