Long & Layered

Saturday, April 25, 2015

I hope everyone is having a great weekend! The weather is slowly warming up here but still has its chilly moments throughout the day.  I find that dressing in layers in Seattle is generally a good idea. My wardrobe usually consists of over-sized sweaters or cardigans with a basic tank, jeans, and boots. That's my go-to combination when I'm out running errands.


Comfort is key for me right now. I can still get away with wearing some non-maternity jeans right now but soon they won't feel as comfy!


Sweater: Target (sold out, but similar style here)
Tank: Liz Lange Maternity for Target (my fave tank top ever!)
Boots:  Fergalicious Pledge (really comfy!)
Handbag: Coach (from a million years ago but I'm too attached to her!)

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!