Happy Mother's Day! It's a..........BOY!

Friday, May 8, 2015

Just wishing everyone a Happy Mother's Day weekend!

Yes, we'd like to officially announce that we are expecting a beautiful little boy this Fall! We found out early on via genetic testing but waited to verify the results on the ultrasound. I found out the news first at about 12 weeks from my doctor and needless to say, there were tears....like crazy, ugly crying! Instead of rushing to tell my baby daddy, I decided to surprise him with a reveal cake.  I rushed to bake a boxed cake with blue coloring inside before he reached home. But the hubby came home early while I was in the middle of baking the cake! I banned him from the kitchen and told him to stay in his office until I told him he could come up. Since I was rushing, the cake color barely came out blue! Instead it came out as a morbid gray color! When he cut into the cake, he stared at me and said "BOY?!"  I asked him how he knew that it was supposed to be blue for a boy. He replied, "Well, it's not PINK!" He was so surprised, especially since he thought this baby was going to be a girl.

Completely obsessed with "The Little Prince". Bought this French addition for my little guy!


I'm so happy to hopefully have a mini version of my husband and watch him grow up. I am more of a girly girl, so it will be interesting raising a boy and finding ways to entertain him!  Both my husband and I came from families where the eldest child was a girl and the youngest was a boy.  We're excited to shuffle it up a bit and raise a boy first.

 We've been so busy prepping his nursery. I'll probably do a post about that as soon as we add the finishing touches. I'm already in love with his room!

We decided to do some gender reveal photos to have as keepsakes.




Yoki wanted to show her excitement for baby boy!

She is so ready for baby!

Moru needed some camera-time too!

Not too excited about the new baby coming. I think he will have a hard time sharing mommy's love.


I am in love with this tulle skirt I bought from Space 46! Thanks to my girlfriend for recommending them to me!

I can't wait til I can celebrate Mother's Day with my little guy.  I'm ready for hand-made macaroni cards and flowers! <3

Happy Mother's Day everyone! And Happy Mother's Day to my Mama and Grandmamas! <3






No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!